Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: 100 Greatest 1 Hit Wonders is on.

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been sitting on my ass for far too long today.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Loving you, is easy cuz you're beautifulllll.

    alalalalaaa

    Maya Rudolph is her daughter.

    And now they're showing a South Park clip of John Stamos's brother singing that song.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oo.

    It's Raining Men. Smithers' anthem.

    Ahahaha. Paul Schaffer co-wrote that song. Aaaaahahahahahahaha.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoo. We're on #54.

    "I'm makin' it...blah blah blah"

    That scene in Detroit Rock City was neat-o.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh fuck this.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to lay on the couch and talk to myself about the 1 hit wonders instead of laying here and talking about the 1 hit wonders.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I was in Tijuana. Eating barbequed iguana.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really hungry. I've just been eating cereal out of the box. I think it's my sisters. We have our own cereal because we're bitches and fight ever everything.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm on a Mexican radio. Oh oh.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok. 200. That's it. I'm done.

    I hope no one reads this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •